Welcome to Melanie Photography the Blog!

This is where you will find the latest images from recent sessions. Take a look and check back often! Leave a comment while you're here--I'd love to hear from you!

~Melanie

Friday, June 26, 2009

Fuzzy Funky Hat

Photobucket

I have been having some fun shopping on ETSY lately. I have purchased several hats for infants and I can't wait to use them. This fuzzy pink hat is the only one that fits Aubrey. I had to have this one custom made for her extra large head...poor girl. This hat came from HuggaBeans on Etsy.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 26, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

I LOVE this hat!! It is so cute on Aubrey. She even matches the flowers in the background...I absolutely love that picture!

Kristine June 27, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Check her out! My grandma made the girls scarves that look exactly like that hat. Maybe she can whip me up a hat, lol!

Super cute.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP