Welcome to Melanie Photography the Blog!

This is where you will find the latest images from recent sessions. Take a look and check back often! Leave a comment while you're here--I'd love to hear from you!

~Melanie

Monday, April 16, 2012

Past due! | Fox Cities, Appleton Newborn and Children's Photographer

I have been a horrible blogger lately and this seems like such a lazy way to catch up, but its all I have time for. I have been super busy with sessions this past month and I have had so much fun with all of these little ones! I have been focusing on getting sessions edited and out to families as quickly as possible. But, here you go...I whipped back through the past month and pulled out a few to share. Whew! I guess I will start fresh now and hopefully share my most recent sessions more often. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

famous artists paintings May 15, 2012 at 7:40 AM  

What a cute baby.I like your blog very much.Thank you for your sharing.

johnpeterjohn June 1, 2012 at 1:47 AM  

kid which has flower on head is looking good:) i liked it:)
Online Math Games

Unknown August 24, 2012 at 1:56 AM  

So cute and awesome..that blog is...
Ink

Unknown March 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM  

Janasena cute babies

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP