Welcome to Melanie Photography the Blog!

This is where you will find the latest images from recent sessions. Take a look and check back often! Leave a comment while you're here--I'd love to hear from you!

~Melanie

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I heart baby hats!

I LOVE a baby in a knit hat! I am looking to collect some hats for photo shoots. There is nothing like a naked baby in a colorful hat! Does anyone out there know of a good place to order them? So far, I have found that they are quite expensive.

5 comments:

Megan April 22, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

ETSY.

Kristine Kraft April 22, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Ditto Megan. Cute pic!

Sandy April 22, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I know someone who makes them!

Brandi April 23, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

OMG! I just love the last picture of Aubrey's adorable rolls! Way too darn cute!

Bethany April 24, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Yeah, there are tons on etsy. I think that is where most pro photogs get them. Cute pics ... I love hats too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP