Welcome to Melanie Photography the Blog!

This is where you will find the latest images from recent sessions. Take a look and check back often! Leave a comment while you're here--I'd love to hear from you!

~Melanie

Monday, April 13, 2009

Upcoming Birthday

I really enjoy making my own invitations for my kid's events, so tonight I made Logan sit for me so that I could get some shots for his birthday invitation. I planned on sharing these on his birthday, but they turned out too cute to not share them now. So here are a few...
(the car is a birthday gift that I just couldn't resist giving to him right away!)


3 comments:

Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Way to cute! It looks like he is having fun!

Melissa

Tracey April 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Too cute! :0) These are great shots!

Traci April 16, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Logan is such a HAM! Cute pics:)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP