Welcome to Melanie Photography the Blog!

This is where you will find the latest images from recent sessions. Take a look and check back often! Leave a comment while you're here--I'd love to hear from you!

~Melanie

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's fun to be Two!

I had the most perfect two year old session today! Most two year olds make me work for every shot, but Riley and I had a great time talking and playing during his session. I also had a great time catching up with his Mom, who I haven't seen since college. I can't believe it's been 7 years! Here's a sneak peak...it was so hard to choose! I love the picture of him playing laying down! Do all boys do that? I know mine do.

Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP