Welcome to Melanie Photography the Blog!

This is where you will find the latest images from recent sessions. Take a look and check back often! Leave a comment while you're here--I'd love to hear from you!

~Melanie

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures at the Park

I met some friends of mine at a local park last week and I, of course, took some pictures while we were there. So, here are some examples of outdoor pictures. I think that "kids on the move" photograph so well when they can just run around and play.


MelaniePhotography





MelaniePhotography





MelaniePhotography





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comments:

Carin July 19, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

These are my FAVORITE types of photos for kids... in "their" environment... playing, swinging, laughing! Great job capturing the kiddos!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP